1. Settings Overview
||The Settings section of the Edge One™ platform interface allows the configuration of several important parameters through the available tabs as described below:
- Proxy. Allows the set up of a Proxy to access CloudPlugs IoT or another platform.
- Date & Time. Allows to set up the date, time and time zone on Edge One™.
- Services. Allows the configuration of the certificates and ports of a Web Server, of an external MQTT Broker, a Database and a Data Visualization tool.
- Network. Allows to add, manage and monitor the status of network interfaces, modify the Edge One™ Host Name, DNS configuration and see a list of currently available connections.
- WWAN. Allows the set up of a wireless WAN connection to CloudPlugs IoT or another platform using a 3G/4G modem.
- WiFi. Allows the set up of the Edge One™ WiFi connection parameters.
- Language. Allows the set up of the Edge One™ default system language.