|The Gateway section of the Edge One™ platform interface includes the Project, MQTT Broker, and Module management tools. The core operations capabilities of the Edge One™ are handled by its gateway functionality enabled by projects. Users can create, configure and manage projects to connect field devices, configure visual workflows, create message routes and more.|
The available Edge One™ Gateway functions are described in the respective guides below:
- Projects. The Project management console. Allows to create, configure, clone or delete projects that use available container modules.
- License. The Edge One™ license information and activation module.
- Modules. The container modules available on the Edge One™.
- MQTT Broker. Status and operations information of the Edge One™ MQTT Broker.
- MQTT Client. Messages published by the Edge One™ MQTT Client.
- Data Visualizer Opens a Grafana data visualizer instance which may be configured to visualize Edge One™ data stored in an local InfluxDB datastore container or in and external datastore configured with the Datastore Connector.